Whee have been nominated for our first award by our new found friend Laika who has nominated us for the Sunshine Award. Whee want to say a huge, huge thank you to her!
There are some rules for us to follow in order for us to fully receive this wonderful award.
- Thank the person who gave the award to you
- Name 10 things about yourself
- Award 10 other bloggers the Sunshine Award
So, in due course here whee go!
- Our favourite snack is, without a doubt, carrot!
- Whee use to be fed on P@H food but whee have now moved onto burgess – nom nom!
- It is our duty to give cuddles and support to the hooman when she needs it.
- Whee also are very good at helping with revision, unless whee start to eat it…
- Grass-time is our favourite time!
- When Dusty is set free in the garden he likes to terrorise the other pigs by eating right next to them!
- Whee hate baths, eek!
- Mop gave birth to her two babies when the hoomans were away on holiday – SUPRISE!
- Our hooman took about 5 days to name us when we each moved here (she couldn’t decide…)
- Whee all love to sit on our hooman’s shoulder – it is the warmest place after all!
Now whee get to share out the sun to other blogs which whee (and our hooman) love to read!
Hutchagoodlife because theirs was the first blog that whee ever followed (almost a year ago) and whee have loved it ever since. Their blog is great!
The Animal Couriers – great people who help to carry pets all over Europe, reuniting them with their owners or taking them to new homes. They have wonderful stories full of love!
Onespoiledcat because, basically, Sammy is just pawesome and whee love to hear about all his adventures. Whee hope this award will cheer him up as he prepares to move house.
Cupcake an awesome little dog who has great adventures! Whee love Cupcake so much and our Cupcake is so proud that she shares the same name!
Savannah’s Paw Tracks a very cool blog about a former rescue cat and her life.
Bongodogblog – In the short time that whee have been blogging Bongo has been exciting us with the adventures that he gets up to. Bongo, you’re great!
Collies Of The Meadow an awesome group of collies and whee love to read their blog!
My Three Moggies – Another blog that whee have only recently found, but have come to love, about three cats and their adventures!
Alfafa is another pawesome piggy just like us! Yippee for guinea-pigs!
Sage is last but certainly not least. An pawesome dog who has amazing adventures!
So another huge thank you to Laika!
The Pigs xxx